We have NOT lost our Christmas spirit – and we’re hoping you haven’t either.
As you know, we cannot meet for a meal or even a glass of wine… in person that is, but we sure can virtually!
We proposed to ‘Zoom into our Conservative Christmas’ full of song, humor, games and more!
On December 5, come be a part of this great 45 minute program, an opportunity to see each other’s faces and share good tidings. Save the date and the time – 7 pm.
For those who love our Christmas games:
Christmas 2020 Virtual Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Child’s hand made Xmas decoration
- Photo of you practicing Christmas giving
- Your child’s (niece, nephew) first Christmas
- Your parents at Christmas
- Your own Christmas tree (of any vintage)
- Having fun in the snow (skiing, sledding, snowball fight, etc)
- You or your child/grandchild sitting on Santa’s knee (bonus points if it’s you!)
- Your favourite Christmas decoration as a kid. Photos found on the internet will be accepted.
- Christmas dinner last year – even if it was pancakes or pizza!
- Shopping local to support our small businesses.
Please send your photos to Linda Hawes at [email protected] prior to December 2 for judging by our ‘expert Christmas panel’. We will feature the best photos, so be prepared for others to see them.
Now for the really big bonus – wear your best Ugly Christmas sweater or Christmas themed outfit (or decorations?) to the NOSCA Virtual Christmas Sharing Cheer event. We’ll vote!
And even better – we have prizes thanks to our favourite couple, Mel and Linda Arnold.
Fun for everyone. Join us!